Monday, September 21, 2009

Props

Omg, ya'll....it is Monday Monday Monday. I got a new senior banker at work (in addition to the three I already have) and while he's a fantastically nice guy, I'm finding myself a bit swamped with all of the extra work. With that being the case, the blog might take a hit the next few days but hopefully I'll be able to find a healthy balance soon.

Weekend was good - going away parties, birthdays, Emmy's, dodgeball, and booze booze booze. I find myself struggling to catch my breath a bit after all of the excitement but I'd always rather have too much going on than nothing at all! A few props from the weekend and the Emmys:

Props



to Leighton Meester for looking stunning on the red carpet yesterday. I've heard that she was on a few worst dressed lists but I thought she looked impeccable.



Props





to Doogie Howser, M.D. for being a kick ass Emmy host. Seriously - great comedic timing, awesome jokes, and a musical number. An awesome Emmy host on a mainstream media program. And all of this from a homo! I'm so proud.

Props

to More-O and Benji for winning "The Bum's Rush," New York's version of The Amazing Race. You guys do know I'm coming with you to Italy, right (oh yes, they won a trip to ITALY).

Props

to Jimmy Fallon for ACTUALLY doing something kinda sorta funny.

Props

to Sarah Silverman, for doing something so ridiculous, yet so hilarious at the same time.


and finally....
Props
to Kristen Chenoweth. A bonafide Broadway star, is now a television star. Gold claps, mah girl.

Hope everyone enjoy's their Monday. I'm off to schedule more meetings!! (eek!)

No comments: