Friday, October 2, 2009

Funkytown

Wow, in the words of Chandler Bing, could I BE any more boring? I've been so busy at work, BriTunes has been bare boned this week, my sincerest apologies. I promise to make a better effort. In all honesty though, I don't have much to report. I've been working like normal, going to the gym like normal, hanging out with friends like normal, everything has just been....bleh. Normal. Even in a city like New York, life can get stagnant, stale. I've been feeling a bit stuck lately, mainly in my job. There's just no area for growth and I'm feeling the itch to figure out what the hell I want to do when I grow up but I have no clue right now. Unfortunately the economy is such that now is not the time to drop everything and try to pursue a passion or have....what's the word...oh yeah, a "fulfilling" life. My funk is much better than it was earlier this week - I have a very positive outlook on things now - there's just those moment's in your life where things are fine but "somethings" missing. Ya know?

Other than my funk, the week has been filled with a little of this


A little more of this...


And a WHOLE lot of this...

Ugh. For sers. I can't get enough. Am I the only one watching Glee this much? I swear, it's all that has been in my Ipod rotation for the past four weeks. Page Six also alerted me to this lovely little nugget.

Sigh. Aaron Tveit, the things you do to me.....More-O and I had lunch with Ant Rapp yesterday and it was delightful seeing him! He's back on the road for a few more months but we were able to catch up for a little bit. I asked him how my boyfriend Aaron Tveit was doing (Anthony co-directed him in the workshop of "Next to Normal") but unfortch he didn't have much to share. Apparently they don't stay in touch much? Please, if I knew Aaron Tveit's number you best believe I'd be calling that bitch every day, begging him to love me.

On second thought.....

Maybe it's best I don't have his number.

Little brother Patrick is coming into town next week for a few days and I'm really looking forward to spending time with him. He's never been to New York before so it'll be really fun showing him the sights. And by the sights I mean my gym, the gay bars I frequent, and the yogurt place next to my apartment. He'll be here Wednesday and then Friday we're hopping on a train and heading down to Virginia for the wedding of this ho.


Only 7, 450, 003 minutes left until they get married!

Looking forward to a game night tonight, shopping tomorrow, and plenty of relaxing in preparation for the sure to be crazy week ahead. TGIF!

2 comments:

Q said...

yeah for weddings & family visits? Are you going to be sticking around for the March on Sunday?? I'll obviously be there and thinking at least a run in, hug & hello would be in order :)

Laurie said...

I think it's convenient that your blog somehow allowed me to finally comment on THIS particular post...

...first of all, you love me. just always remember that.

second of all--i cant not WAIT to see you and i hope you bring your best dancing shoes and drinking pants.

third of all, have a blast showing pat around. you better believe i'll be up there soon (or should i wait for warm weather?)

love you, bri!! get here soooon!!