Thursday, October 15, 2009

Glee-Cap

Remember how much we all used to love this show?


This news is bad, but this?

DEVASTATING. I mean, I just, I can't, how do I.......sigh. Mia. Please say it ain't so.


My apologies go out to a girl named Stephanie who apparently missed my Glee-cap last week. Stephanie, I'm so sorry but things were just too busy with my brother coming in and the wedding...I hope we can still be friends. And by 'friends' I do mean 'complete strangers.' Anyway, last night's Glee was pretty amazing. One of the funniest so far, that's for sure. Some of my favorite moments...

#1. Shue and Sue fight


Sue: "Look at me. Even in the heat of battle I am so elegant, regal. I am Ajax, mighty Greek warrior. God, it feels so good to pop that zit Will Schuester."

#2. No Diggity...


Mercedes: "Can't we do some songs that are more, black?"

#3. Choosing the Teams

Sue: "Santana! Wheels! Gay Kid! Asian! Other Asian! Aretha! Shaft! You're with me."


#4. Hate on Me


Hate on me haters.....amazing!


#5. No seriously

Amazing! Mercedes rocked that shit OUT!


#6. He Permed Me!


Sue: "I don't trust a man with curly hair. I can't help picturing small birds laying sulfurous eggs in there and I find it disgusting."

#7. Sue's Freak Out

'nuf said.


#8. Math Class


Loved this moment with Quinn, Finn, and then Brit. "Drizzle?" Amazing.

Quinn: "Give me back my test."
Britney: "I don't understand anything."
Quinn: "That's not my fault."

The Beast known as Britney is really growing on me....

#9. Jam Session

How cute was the club jamming out to a Nelly song like they were all friends? I mean yes, the Nelly song was 8 years old, but the high schoolers were just remembering a simpler time...like when they were 9. Hm.

#10. So Gangsta

Did anyone else notice that Kurt dressed like a thug all episode long? I loved it.


#11. Tell Me How I'm Supposed to Breathe....

Wind machine in the hallway - random? Yes. But also amazing. I try to pretend like this isn't a Chris Brown song cause I kind like it. Let's just say it's a Jordin Sparks song and go from there.


#12. "Don't let them vaccinate, it made my kids stupid"

Terri's sister, Kendra, is amazing.


#13. Set Me Free


Yes, Quinn's solo was really random, and didn't make much sense. But the dancing was phenomenal!


#14. Now THAT'S a storm out!


I love that the kids' storm out included them lifting Artie's wheelchair up the steps.


#15. Tender Moments



With Will and Sue. Was nice to see the calm between them after the ferociousness of the episode. Showed layers to Sue and I appreciated that.


#16. Leggo My Preggo?



Quinn's Pregnant?!!? I thought that Quinn had some really great stuff this episode. I like her character more and more as the weeks pass.


#17. Keeeeeeep Hoooooolding Oooooonnn

Sigh. Love.


#18. I Wanna Hold...


Finn? Quinn? Rachel? Sigh. LOVE!!!!!

Yet another great episode. Even though I had tons of DVR to watch and I had already seen the episode, there's something about watching Glee on TV (GleeV) that I can't pass up. Something almost as wonderful as Glee?


Shelley Long on "Modern Family." I'm telling you people, this show is HILARIOUS. You need to be watching. Shelley inspired me last night and I'm very much considering going as

THIS for Halloween. Thoughts?
Beverly Hills, what a thrill!!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Brian, we've actually met. And we've hung out. Glad I could make such an impression...

Anyway, thanks for the Glee-cap; those were my favorite moments as well.

Beachquack said...

I admit, I have become a Glee-lover. I tried to fight it, cause it was the trendy thing to do, but alas, it's great!

I do believe, you as Shelly Long in TBH, is brilliant!!! Please take pictures (as I know you will) and post them!!!

Chris and Kerri said...

Cigars…cigarettes…COOKIES!

Patches...we don't need no stinkin' patches!

Kevin Doyle said...

Okay, Brian - in my ongoing efforts to impress you, I must now share that I was in a show with Ty Burrell who plays Phil Dunphy (Julie Bowen's husband) on MODERN FAMILY.

Around 2000 I was in AS YOU LIKE IT at Pioneer Theatre. Ty played the handsome male lead Orlando and I played some no-name (but I had a couple of speeches!). He was the nicest, classiest, actor you'd ever want to meet. Wish I had brought him up to USU but it was right before I started getting those grants that brought people in. I tried to get him once a couple of years later but he was so busy in LA that he never had the time.

I hope you are satisfactorily impressed.

Ramsey said...

I just have to say that Troop Beverly Hills is one of my all time favorite movies!

Oh and that Glee episode was my favorite to date.

Good recap Bri!

Kelly said...

Do it!

Anonymous said...

Where can I get a toothbrush?