Wednesday, October 7, 2009

My Life Would Suck Without Kelly

I mean honestly.


I don't know how you can go to a Kelly Clarkson concert and NOT have a good time. The girl knows how to put on a show, that's for sure. I mean, she also knows how to down four hamburgers in one sitting, but that's beside the point.


So last night, David had a little pre-party at his house with all kinds of yummy food and drinks. Hung out there for a bit with More-O, Craig, Page Six, and Dana and by 'hung out' I mean ate enough cheese to feed a small army. Fully ready to party, we headed to Hammerstein and joined the rest of the New York City girls and gays. Fun was had by all but the highlight of the night was More-O accidentally beating up an old lady on the 1 train. He accidentally bumped into her and her head smacked against the wall of the train but this lady.....DRAMA QUEEN.

"Oooh, ow! Oh my head! Ai! OWW!!!" Then she would sit there with her head in her hands and act all woozy. Funniest thing EVER. I mean, not that accidental violence is funny, but in this case it was.

Taylor Lautner.

I mean, how is that even physically possible?


Little brother flies into New York today.


Needless to say, I'm very excited. We're having a nice dinner tonight and then tomorrow we'll tool around the city before heading to Virginia late tomorrow night for this one's


wedding. Despite the fact that I'm sicker than a mofo, I'm TOTES EXCITED!!! Now excuse me while I curl up in a ball and cough my lungs out.

3 comments:

Justine said...

Oooh... Who's the hottie with the flava' sava' and stache? Yep, I'd hit that.

Kevin Doyle said...

Hey Brian, check this out...

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/10/08/people-levi-getting-ready-to-pose-nude-for-playgirl/

Anonymous said...

where are you? I miss your blog