Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Real Life Horror Movie

It's October and therefore there are a alot of scary movies being released. Paranomal Activity, Saw 85, I'm sure there's a Freddy or a Jason movie being released soon, I dunno. But as I sit here carefully eating my lunch, I'm living a real life horror movie. I have a premiere tonight, but I'm wearing a white shirt and eating a salad drenched in balsalmic vinegarette. Every bite is a chance with death, a flirt with disaster. One little dot, one little slip, and my night is ruined. My date will leave me, they won't let me in, the celebrities will laugh in my face. Life, as I know it, would be over. Sure I'm exaggerating.....but am I? All I know is that....



Plus


Equals


Now there's a horror movie I'd like to see.....

For the record I finished my lunch. I'm safe. For now.....

MWA HA HA HA HA HA.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So dramatic! Hahah