Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Spotted:

This morning I got off the train at Radio City, like normal, and attempted to cross the street. Someone wasn't letting people go through and then I noticed the movie cameras and a blonde woman being filmed running across the street. High heels, leopard print skirt, shiny green blouse....oh lord....could it? Could it be?


I couldn't see the woman's face, but I got reeeeeally excited, and then she turned around and....


Oh. Hey Hilary Duff. What up. Thanks for not being Sarah Jessica Parker. In her defense though, she looked really REALLY pretty and I've actually been enjoying her on Gossip Girl. I'm happy to see that she's sticking around for a while.


Happy Birthday today to my boyfriend John Krasinski.


I heart him. Literally.


I'm going gaga over Lady Gaga's new song, "Bad Romance."

The bitch done be crazy, but she sure does make some amazing music.


Not a lot to report today. Recovering from Dodgeball last night, I have a date tonight in which we're going to see


and I'm very excited for it, and it's official: I HATE the Emily Doeschenal Cotton commercial.


Her voice drives me crazy!!!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Except her name is Zoey and Emily... and sorry about the Hilary thing. Thats a let down. Reminds me of the time a chased a "big star" down main st in Park City to find out I was chasing Kristen I hate your face Stewart.