Monday, October 5, 2009

Things I Don't Need to Know

Hi Sherri Shephard,

You know, I'm happy that you're comfortable in your own skin and everything but on a scale of 1 to "I don't need to know that," the fact that you have jiggly thighs is like a 14 for me. F'real. Keep it to yourself. I really need to start making a "Pointless People.com Post" column on this site because they come up with some doozies!

Kelly commented to me the other day that he was surprised I wasn't talking more about this person:

and the long and the short of it is.....I've just stopped caring. I feel like Daddy Douche has already recieved far too much attention for being an asshole and a deadbeat dad and my time is far too precious to shine any more light on the topic. Plus, there's so much back and forth between him and Kate, I don't even know what's going on half the time. I really used to love this show but everything has gotten so ugly and negative, it's more awkward than enjoyable.


Speaking of awkward....

EEK!!! By 'awkward' I do of course mean 'TERRIFYING!' I hope I'm not alone in thinking that raccoons are just a liiiiiiittle bit scary so the sight of five raccoons mauling a 74 year old woman is, at first hilarious and then frightening.

Speaking of 'hilarious and frightening'.......


I swear, AFHV is the greatest show ever. EVER!!


This headline just gave me a heart attack.



Why you gotta go and tease a girl like that? Yeah, I'd hit it.

After a morning of hell at work, things have begun to calm down a tad (knock on wood). This weekend was fun, with a game night Friday night, loft party Saturday, and shopping for Laurie's wedding on Sunday. I was SUPPOSED to go see "Whip It" but was given the wrong information for the theater and went to the wrong one. So I got Pad Thai and watched Amazing Race instead. Not a bad trade. This week is going to be crazy. And amazing. Cramazing if you will. The week o' fun starts off tonight with....


...the P!nk concert!!!!!! SOooooooooo stoked!

3 comments:

Q said...

that is my favorite Pink picture, ever.

and you got me all excited too with that Levi headline....

Kelly said...

Yay, closure!

Anonymous said...

Pink looks hotttt in that pic!