Friday, October 23, 2009

Who's Afraid of the Dark?

This Monday was group pictures at Dodgeball and my friend Kevin was the photographer. For the record, this is what happens when you're leaning on a bench, and someone walks by and says "Brian! Pose!"


For those who scoff at my visible panty line, all I have to say is....at least I'm wearing underwear. So there. Then Kevin tried to have my blow a bubble for a fun, kooky shot.



It's really hard to blow a bubble on cue, but Helllooooo chin dimple! I look a little tar tar here, a little gaunt/Ethiopian. Hey, I'm not going to complain, the skinnier the better. And no mother, I am not aneorexic. I had Chipotle for dinner last night and then egg whites w/ turkey and a cherry vanillia yogurt today for breakfast. And I didn't throw any of it up. So I'm eating, I don't want to hear it.


We finally succeeded in obtaining the 'bubble' shot.


Kinda. Kevin is actually a really talented photographer and is the go-to guy when it comes to Scissor Sisters gigs or appearances. And yes, I WILL be taking advantage of his connection to them next time they're in town, thank you for asking!


Had drinks last night and then for whatever reason thought it was a good idea to go to a midnight screening of "Paranormal Activity" with More-O.


My reasons for seeing it are threefold:

1. It was free.
2. Everyone was talking about the movie.
3. It was free.

For those who don't know, basically this movie is about a couple who is haunted by a demon.

A word to the wise -

DON'T SEE THIS MOVIE. There is some freaky ass shit in this movie and I am, for once, happy that I don't live in a house. I'll take my tiny apartment any day if it means I'm going to get harassed by a friggin demon.

Oh and if you see this girl on the street -


RUN AWAY!! :::shudder::: I don't know that I'll ever be able to sleep through the night again. I don't know which was worse - my decision to see this movie or my decision to see this movie at midnight on a work night (I done be TIRED yo!). But alas, my decision was fueled by my favorite word.
Fun weekend ahead filled with shopping, birthday parties, and paintball!



I'm a scurred!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You may not be anorexic but you certainly are lacking good sleep...you weren't born with those bags under your eyes...take better care of yourself and come get some chicken soup!!

Kelly said...

I'm not sure which I like better: short shorts or headband.

Q said...

i'm going with short shorts. Everyone loves short shorts.