Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Careful Gurrl

I haven't seen "Precious." I hear it's amazing. I actually cried at the trailer when I saw it months ago. I happen to find it's star, Gabby Sidibe quite charming in interviews and public appearences. I feel like we'd be good friends. And it's as a good friend that I can tell her.....


"Careful girl! You sweatin' like Whitney Houston up in hurr! You're gon' to sweat your face off!"
Look, if your best friend can't tell you, who can.
In "HOMO SAY WHAT?" news.....

I just...I can't....I mean...why do people feel the need to put me through it like this? Johnny Depp is NOT SEXY!!! THIS is sexy

THIS is sexy

But THIS??!!
G-ROSS!! I see guys like him all the time sleeping in the doorway of the bodega around the corner!!!!

I just don't get it. PLEASE. Someone help me see the light...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This, coming from a man who thinks Levi is sexy. Levi looks like an elongated midget.

Becky Youkstetter said...

Brian, Johnny will always and forever be #1. In fact, I'll blog about it today. He deserves it.

Heidi said...

I am with you totally. Deep is talented but not Not NOT sexy I totally don't get it. I want to bathe him and cut his hair and buy him new clothes.

Kevin Doyle said...

Why is that guy golfing in a bath towel?

Kevin Doyle said...

He forgot his clothes but remembered his golf glove?

Q said...

Bri - I'm with you & Heidi - I just want to clean him up. He looks like he smells like a French homeless person.

Kevin - Hugh Jackman from "Swordfish" - I forget why he was naked hitting golf balls....It really doesn't matter - the point of that movie was to show Hugh & Halle Berry with as little clothes as possible....

Sarah said...

Johnny Depp = that guy who you're not sure why you like him, but he's talented and you think that might be the reason. (maybe why I dated Tyson?)

Hugh Jackman = yummy. I'd do bad bad things to that man.