Monday, November 30, 2009

Monday Madness

Dayum Monday, why you gotsta be so nasty to me?! After a couple of lovely days off I'm back to the daily grind. Yippee. I'm very happy to have a job but on days like today when everyone is in their post-Thanksgiving funk, I'm jealous of people who work from home.

While walking to work from the Subway I was stuck behind someone smoking. It happens, I hate it, whatevs. But then I noticed what he was smoking.
A pipe?? Really? A pipe. Do people still smoke those? I was so taken aback I couldn't stop staring at this man (note: not a pirate) walking down 49th street with a PIPE in his mouth. I would have been less shocked to have seen someone with a bong walking down the street. What a strange way to start my week.

I bought new pillows this weekend. It was quite the momentous occasion as I haven't bought new pillows in about ten years. However I need to learn how to sleep on them because my neck is KILLING me today.


How was everyone's Thanksgiving? My day was lovely - filled with a little of this



a little of this


and a whole lot of these two ladies.


My girls are SO good to me and I had the greatest time with them during Spanksgiving '09, EVEN THOUGH Kaka Kido hasn't read BriTunes in 2 weeks (blasphemy!)!!


My favorite thing about Spanksgiving (besides the naps) is the food. And this year's spread was the shiiiiiiit. I ate so much that I literally went into a food coma right after dinner and had to roll to the ground.



Seriously. Homo couldn't move. As it is though, food coma = successful Spanksgiving!!

Word spread over the weekend that my boyfriend and Greedy McWitherspoon broke up.


Their reps denied it and blah blah blah. Oh Jakey....

Why must you insist on denying your love for me??!! Le Sigh.....

Enjoy your Monday, biatches.

No comments: