Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hell Hath Frozen Over

A moment of your time, if you please.

Sigh....I can't believe I'm actually going to say this.


I think Kristen Stewart looks kinda pretty in this picture!



No, I know, I know!!! I don't know what's wrong with me!! I must be getting sick or something. I dunno, I just saw the picture and I was like "huh. Don't hate it." Same with this one.



It looks like a real, genuine smile - something we haven't seen much of out of her. Maybe if she smiled like this all the time I wouldn't hate her face so much but as it is...



I STILL DO.

Please don't confuse my single compliment for a change of heart, cause homo don't play that. I'm just secure enough to give credit where credit is due.
You may now continue on with your day.

2 comments:

Q said...

when i saw that this morning I thought the same thing - hey I don't hate her in these photos....and thought of you....

Pinky Lovejoy said...

The funniest thing about these pictures is that when I saw them yesterday I immediately thought of you and how much you hate her face. :)