Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I Am Thankful

Ah, Thanksgiving. Time to think back on your life and everything you're thankful for. I, personally, am thankful for many many things and if you can't express that thanks at Thanksgiving, when can you?!

1. Glee


Glee, when you first came into my life, I knew that we would be a great fit. You never disappoint (well, except for "Thong Song," WTF was THAT?!) and I look forward to a wonderful future with you.


2. Argyle


Damn Argyle, why you so good to me?! You done look RIL good on me and walk that fine line between classic and trendy. I love you somethin' fierce.

3. My family


As "fabulous" as I am, I know they love me til the end and I'm so thankful to have them in my life. My favorite thing is sitting around drinking wine with them, just cracking up (well, until we hit too many glasses of wine and either fight or cry, but that's inevitable, really). Big ups to Ma who reads the blog every day and let's me call her when I'm bored at work and need someone to talk to about nothing.

4. Chipotle


Chipotle, I'm so thankful for you. If it was socially acceptable to have a burrito bowl for every meal, I would.


5. Lady Gaga

A year ago you wouldn't have caught me EVER giving thanks for the Gaga, but she has warmed my heart with her bad romance, hit me with her disco stick, and just made me dance. Amazeballs.

6. My friends





To have found people you can laugh with, love with, and enjoy life with is the greatest gift. I'm so lucky to have these people in my life and am thankful for them every day. Well except when they say I'm turning 30. Then I'm not very thankful. But other than that I am.

7. America's Funniest Home Videos



Still my favorite show. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

8. Zac Efron's Abs


I mean, can you even? Not only are they amazing to look at but they also inspire me to get to the gym and work off the Chipotle I consumed earlier in the day. Zac, one day you WILL be mine even if I have to roofie you, just wait.

9. Dodgeball

Breaks my finger? Sure. Pops my shoulder out of the socket? Absolutely. Drama? Always. But Dodgeball has been such a fantastic outlet and hilarious moment in my life I'm so thankful to be part of it and to have met all of the amazing people I've met. Even the ones I want to punch in the face every now and then.


10. Readers Like You

As always, thanks to everyone who reads BriTunes. I really love having this creative outlet and it's nice getting the love and positive feedback. Happy Thanksgiving and don't think about all the calories you're consuming!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I too am very Thankful for Zac's abs. Looking at his abs is like looking at a sunrise while Angels sing.

Q said...

3 posts in 1 day!!!! OMG! to quote...you: I can't even.....

Thanks for being my entertainment in an otherwise very boring day.

XOXO