Friday, November 13, 2009

Mini Glee-Cap

Ya'll, I done had it with Blogger. After many (MANY) failed attempts to post a proper Gleecap for you, I give up. I quit! Blogger clearly does not want me to give you what you've all been asking for so FINE. I just won't DO one then Blogger, are you happy??!!!

Okay, maybe a small one.

Top 8 moments in "Wheels" (in no particular order)

1. Bougie


Santana: Wait, you're joking right? I mean, aren't bake sales kind of....bougie?


I love that they're fleshing out the mini-characters a little bit or at the VERY least, giving them lines. Take Britney for instance. Someone who was once my least favorite (I used to call her 'the Beast') has quickly grown into a character that consistantly has the best lines every week. For instance, when talking more about the bake sale...

2. Oh Britney Britney...


Britney: Most of us don't know how to bake...I find...recipes...confusing...


3. I Think I'll Try.....


Kurt: Defying Gravity? I have an entire iPod shuffle dedicated to the songs of Wicked.
Rachel: It's my go-to shower song. It's also my ringtone.
I would be lying if I said all of those didn't ring true at some point in my life....

4. He Likes Her!!!

Artie and Tina? ADORable. Also appreciated Artie explaining how he ended up in a wheelchair and ending it with: "I want to make something very clear. I still have the use of my penis."

5. We Belong Together
I happened to love this food fight between Quinn and Puck and is it just me or is that the biggest we've ever seen Quinn smile? I'm kind of pulling for these two to end up together. "That was perfectly measured!"

6. Tar Tar, Part 1


Glee took on a very touchy subject this week but I feel like they handled it all very well. Britney and Becky together was so sweet and so adorable that I kiiiinda died inside.

Santana: Where's your wheelchair?
Britney: I lost it.

7. Tar Tar, Part 2


Oh lordy, Sue and her sister? I can't even. When she started reading the book to her down syndrome sister, I was a mess. I first watched this episode a few weeks ago after a few drinks with Page Six. He passed out half way through but cut to me at 2:30 am sobbing over this scene. I thought it was really great to show a different , sweeter side to Sue.

7. Rollin' Rollin'

I mean, what a fantastic number!! I feel like this was a great number to end a great episode on. And Tina finally has a solo!!! It's a miracle...

What did you think of this ep? Did you love it as much as I did? Who cried?

Hopefully Blogger won't hate me next week and I can post a regular Glee-Cap but until then...

4 comments:

Q said...

totally cried. I had a sneaking suspicion something was up with Sue (in a good way) when she immediately let Becky on the team and when they were doing the jump rope routine. Started to tear up when Becky called her "coach" and giggled. Then the sister....Done and done. PS watching this at work on hulu sometimes it's hard to cover up why I'm crying at 8:30 AM....

2 other teary moments - Mr. Hummel getting "the phone call" & finding out Tina is "f-f-f-faking"

Becky Youkstetter said...

No mention of Kirt (kirk?) and his dad? That was the best part.

Not sure i want to have Sue with a soul.

Kelly said...

Softer side of Sue = don't like.

Mindy Curtis said...

I love the softer side of Sue and I totally cried.