Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Un-Break My Heart

I am devastated.


Not to sound like a perv or anything but I mean....come on Levi...really? How dare you toy with my emotions like this! It has been reported that in Levi's upcoming Playgirl shoot we won't see any peen. WHAT?!!! What's the point of doing Playgirl then!!?? I'll never forget the day you met my blog....April 7, 2009. In a few short months you've gone from a mere "I'd hit it" to something much, much more then that. But now....I mean, I just don't know how to handle this new information. I can sum up my feelings about the Levi news and my games at dodgeball last night with one picture:


I had no idea this picture was taken, otherwise I would have stood up straighter. Our team had just lost and I was PIIIIISSED at an awful call made. I made up for it later by ruling at the flip cup table.

Not feeling so hot today which is AWESOME as my birthday is a few short days away. Tonight though?



The bitch is back. I can't believe I'm even excited about Melrose Place because the show is AWFUL but this is something that should be fun!

2 comments:

Q said...

sharing your sympathies....

And Yeah for Amanda Woodward!

Anonymous said...

I have no idea how you watch so much tv, and yet still seem to have a social life!!