Friday, December 4, 2009

Brian = Jenna?

My friend Mikey likes to refer to me as "Jenna" sometimes. Of course he's insinuating that I'm like Jenna from 30 Rock which....isn't completely off base. Often while watching the show I see things that Jenna does and I'm all "oh, that's like me." or "Oh, that's something I'd say." But last night...ooh gurl last night...Jenna and I became one. Basically Jenna was pouting about something and wouldn't come out of her dressing room. Liz then said "fine Jenna, if you don't want to do the show I'm sure Jenny McCarthy is available."

Jenna: *GASP* "My NEMESIS?"



Only people like Jenna and myself would be smart enough to have a nemesis. I mean, right?





Jenna and I really know where it's at.

4 comments:

Chris and Kerri said...

I get why your nemesis' are B-Will and Gokey? But the Beckham kid? I would love to hear that one!

Anonymous said...

um, I think you are forgetting one more of them...

Q said...

I feel as though I need an nemesis. I have plenty of frenimies, but not an arch-nemesis. I'm a little jealous you have 3 and I have none.

Heidi said...

I have a nemesis. That bitch Jamie Lynn Siegler. Homegirl better watch her step!