Thursday, December 31, 2009

Bye, Bye Miss 2009

2009 is almost done.

Did you guys hear Michael Jackson died this year?


I had planned on doing a giant BriTunes recap a la last year but I came to the conclusion that any list or group of pictures couldn't possible recount the amount of fun and laughs I've had this year. I've been very blessed to be surrounded by amazing people this year, and have had many great opportunites come my way. A few highlights of my year:

*Craig's parties: Suspenders and Mustaches/Daisy Dukes/B.A.N.D.I.T.S.



*DC Doug's February visit

*Britney concert/Tori Concert/Jason Mraz concert/Kelly Clarkson concert/P!nk concert

*Multiple drunk brunches

*Pat's wedding


*Moving in with Page Six

*Laurie's wedding


*Trips to Ohio and Wisconsin


*Trips in Madge (Paintball, Six Flags, Haunted House)

*Amazing times in Dodgeball

*Harry Potter premiere


*My perfect birthday party


*Pat's New York visit

*Dodgeball masked ball


*Spring Break 2009 Part 2: The Duel


*Glee

*Halloween

*Spanksgiving 2009

*Pride at Andrew's house


*Blogging for Tyra

*Countless Karaoke's and game nights

I'm convinced I know some of the greatest and funniest people on the planet. I'm so thankful to everyone who has made me into who I am today. The good, the bad, and the ugly. Tonight I'm having a dinner with the group and then we're heading to a few parties, one of them being Anthony Rapp's. It's so crazy to me that 10 years ago I was in Salt Lake with Heidi and Ramsey and when the ball dropped at midnight I sang "5, 4, 3, open sesame! Happy New Year...." and now this year I'll be celebrating New Years Eve with the man who sang that lyric on stage.
Truly a full circle moment. Happy New Year everyone!

3 comments:

Ramsey said...

I won't lie, I'm a little jealous. Okay, I'm really jealous. Have the greatest time ever! I'll continue singing at midnight, 5..4..3.. OPEN SESAME! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
I hope that 2010 is better than 2009 :)

doug said...

Wow - was it really February when I last visited?! I think you're right - I'm overdue for another visit... Sorry I suck.

Q said...

Whatever happened to the tyra blogging? well i guess with her pulling an oprah, that it doesn't really matter. Thanks for sharing your 2009, it was almost as fun reading about it.

PS I hope that sounds just creepy/stalkerish enough to keep your friends worried