Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Happy Birthday Britney!!!!

Brit Brit!!! It's your birthday!!!


Naw girl, it is!!! Don't go actin' all surprised and shit. I just wanted to say happy birthday and to tell you that I'm really happy that you're in my life. Even though you're a little bit



okay, a LOT crazy, I still love you to pieces.



Girl, don't cry - I'm not getting THAT sentimental on you. Here - I got you a present.



Yay!!! Stuff from Rite Aid!! Your favorite!! I knew you'd like it.


See? Look at that smile. Oh sweetie, you know how to charm the pants of anyone, especially me! Anyway, I hope you have the happiest of birthday's and that you don't die this year. You did good in 2009, let's keep that trend going!!! Enjoy your day Britney Jean!!



Aw....that's a pretty girl....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Grammar - it's YOUR favorite. Not YOU'RE. Lots of love.