Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hate Your...What's Wrong With Your Face??!!

Something I love...a lot.


Something I've always hated.

And now they're joining forces. WHAT?! Yes, apparently Corbin BLEW is joining In the Heights as Usnavi, a Puero Rican character. Um..........



I don't know why but I've always been horribly annoyed by Corbin BLEW. He's just someone that I want to punch, kind of like the lady at the gym with the really toned arms who's always up in my biz. They're not a nemesis, not a frenemy, I just want to punch them. Does that make me weird?

Last night Page Six, More-O and I had a great time hanging out at the house putting up Christmas decorations and trying to watch Heather Locklear move her new face on Melrose Place.


No, not THAT face silly!

Theeeeeeeeere we go. Seriously!! WHAT is UP with her FACE??!! I just don't get it!!

No comments: