Monday, December 21, 2009

"Peter's gay, dad. GAAAAAYYYY!"

Woah!! Way harsh, Tai!!


I'm sure ya'll have heard by now, but Brittany Murphy gone and done died!!! They're saying it was a heart attack and that no drugs were involved, but I'm a little hesitant to believe it. I mean, who dies of a heart attack at 32?! Back in the day I watched Clueless probably 62 times in the course of a month - I loved me some Clueless. I even recorded the movie on to an audio cassette and listened to the movie as I fell asleep. Obsessed. And Drop Dead Gorgeous? I mean, amazing. (hence the subject line of this blog) She may have been super crazy, but she'll be missed. Can 2009 end already so celebs will stop dying?!

This weekend was...I mean....there are no words. Holiday parties, good friends, lots of food, and lots of snow!! Page Six and I exchanged presents on Saturday and he gave me...


America's Funniest Home Video Dvd's!!! Amazeballs. You know I done popped one of those in right away. Saturday night was the giant NYC snowstorm but I braved the elements to attend a few parties. While walking a bit later, I came across this place


New Directions!!! It's like Glee!!! It's also a rehab center so when it's time for me to go, I think I know which one I'm going to pick!


Yesterday was the annual HoliDavid at DBrandon's house. We had food, drinks, and...



American Idol karaoke!!!!

It was a tough competition, but when all was said and done, I came in first!! Awwwwww yeah! I won...a thong and some movie card game...but I won!! The title always means more than the prize.


Saturday our furnace busted and scalding hot water was shooting across our apartment. While attempting to fix, I burned the hell out of my fingers. In the below picture, I'm explaining my bliters to Lynne


The look of horror on her face is priceless. It wasn't that bad, but at the time it hurt like hell!


After the competition was over, we were sitting around talking and this foul smell appeared out of nowhere. No one fessed up to it, and so we started looking at where the smell originated from...

I don't know that we ever found out what the hell was stinking up the apt. Fun times had by all, but holy mackinoly I'm tired today!!

This picture...


does things to me. Makes my heart melt and my pants tight.


I leave for Ohio first thing in the morning tomorrow to visit the fam for Christmas. Hard to believe this will be the 5th time I've seen them this year - a new record. My brother won't be with us because he likes his new family better, but I'll be able to see my dog and that's all that really matters. I'm really hoping to unplug for a bit when I go home. My head has been a big ol mess lately and I'm hoping that some time away from things will help to clear it a bit. Before I go though...a gift from me to you.

AH!! What the - ? That's not the picture I was going to put there! That's one scary ass Santa! I wonder how that picture got there...

*gasp* Nemesis. I shoulda known. Why I oughta....you're getting nothing but coal this year Beckham!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a cold sore on David Beckham's face?

Q said...

Reserve me a room at New Directions!!

Merry Christmas - I will miss your blog daily - but I'll try to manage.

Kelly said...

Who's the guy with the dogs?

Anonymous said...

you're such a baby!!!! but merry christmas..........

Chance said...

@kelly

The prettiest princess in the forest full of fairies, AKA Zac Efron.