Friday, December 11, 2009

The Unthinkable.

Last night I did....ugh. I can't even talk about it. But I must. I have to face the demon - confront my fears and admit my mistakes. Last night I did a few things I'm not proud of but...sigh. Here we go.
Last night I went to Brooklyn to hang out with the boy.


We watched Glee, got dinner, and decided to watch a movie. The movie of choice?


Adventureland. Starring Jesse Eisenberg, Kirsten Wiig, and.....

sigh...the face. Yes, I willingly watched a move, nay, CHOSE a movie starring....that one. I don't know what's wrong with me. I truly don't. It was that or Saving Private Ryan - what was I supposed to do? Where do I go from here though? I mean, am I going to have tea and crumpets with my nemesis?

ARGH! BECKHAM.

Anyway, her face bugged me, she did this lip licking thing, and her character sucked. Brian, 1. The face, 0.
I'm also thiiiiiiis close to dumping the boy. Last week we went to a screening of Sherlock Holmes


and I bought a big bag of Sour Patch Kids.



You know me, I like my candy, I like eating things during movies - sowhatwhocares. Anyway, I ate about half of them and didn't want to carry them around all night so I said to the boy: "here, put these in your bag and I'll eat them later. It'll be a nice surprise next time I see you." Well last night, I saw his bag and I was like "ooh, yay! I can have some Sour Patch Kids!" His response?
"Oh yeah. I threw them away."


HOMO SAY WHAT?!!! You THREW AWAY Sourt Patch Kids? WILLINGLY?! I just...I can't...I mean...perfectly good SPK, gone. Forever. In the trash. Never to return.
Sigh...I knew he was too good to be true.

5 comments:

Q said...

say it isn't so??? that's pretty much a deal breaker....

Becky Youkstetter said...

How was Sherlock Holmes? I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Kelly said...

Deal breaker!

Sergio said...

I've been stood up, smacked 'round, pissed on... Hell, I was once tied up, stuffed into the back of a Chevy Nova (a goddamn NOVA) and sold into slavery in the UAE. I used to think THOSE were bad relationships, but after hearing your SPK woes, I know realize how good I had it all along.

Thanks for the education.

Amanda said...

Nobody's perfect, well except maybe you, me and Dolly Parton, so perhaps we should give The Boy a stay of execution...