Monday, December 14, 2009

Weekend Recap

Hoo boy, what a weekend!

Friday

Went to a few holiday parties with More-O and the boys. Came across the scariest holiday ornament EVER.


That's some serious children of the corn scary Chucky shit right there.

Saturday

More-O's Aunt runs a dance studio in their hometown of Chicapee, Massachusetts. Last year More-O "created" a character by the name of Nicholas Nickelbee and this year he invited me along to see. Last week we came up with the idea that I should co-host with him as William Willabee. Cut to a few days later....

Imagine me and More-O, 540 people in the audience, and about 50 little girls dancing to "Jingle Bell Rock." More-O and I played these over the top British characters, made jokes about Frosty and Rudolph, and did an American Idol and Dreamgirls bit. We were totally ridiculous, and it was a complete blast.

Afterwards we went back to his Aunt's house and I got to know his Uncles, Aunts, and 15 cousins. It was really fun and really cool to see where my Best Friend grew up and why he is the way he is. My brother always implies that I order Apple-tini's everywhere I go. This is not true. I actually don't like Apple-flavored things. However, in Mass., I had the best Apple-tini of my life.


Please note that is my plate and it is almost licked clean. Amazing.

Sunday

More-O and I were on the first bus back to the NYC becuase you know we didn't want to be late for.....BOWLING!!!

Now last week I had the high scores, a feat I am very proud of. This week, however, my first game was a 107!! Terrible! I wasn't even in the top three scores!! I played the second game though, and did a little bit better with a 197. 197!!!! That's amazing!!! Best game of my life. During the matches we took opportunities to show off our shirts.

Fliritini....I can't even....

My favorite shirt is Ben's.

Mostly because the word doesn't completely fit. Hilar.
Went to play some flip cup with a lot of straight people afterwards and despite some trouble between my Frienemy and I...

...a fun time was had by all.
I fell asleep at 9:30 last night. 9:30!! That's unheard of!! Tonight is the dodgeball end of season party and if the rest of this season has been any indication, it's sure to be a roaring good time!

No comments: