Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Why You Wanna Test Mah Now, Part 2

Oh helllllllllllll to the no.

So my day started to get a little better. I had an awesome lunch, the Italian called, the phones calmed down, the promise of margaritas were in my future, so I decided to go to the gym. Ran a little bit on the treadmill, then hopped on the elliptical for a long winter's nap. What to my wandering eyes did appear but Punky Brewster's E! True Hollywood Story....and eight tiny reindeer. Wait, no, scratch the reindeer.



Now I done LOVED me some Punky Brewster back in the day. Seriously. I was all "Punky Power" up in this bitch.


Thumbs up is right Soleil Moon Frye. So I'm sitting there enjoying when all of a sudden - BAM. Press Conference about these two weirdos.


Sigh. Why you wanna test mah now???!!!!

Thankfully, it didn't last too long and I was able to enjoy the rest of my show in peace.
BTDubs, do you guys remember the episode when they were playing hide and go seek and Cherry hid in the freezer and almost died?! That shit done be RIL SCURRY!!!
Right Cherry?

As an added bonus I'd like to include a picture of Heidi with Punky herself, Soleil Moon Frye.


Heidi, you're totally cooler than I am just because of this picture. Mad props.

3 comments:

Q said...

people need to stop messing with a bitch.

Heidi said...

Thanks for the shout out. Not only am I cooler then you, but I'm also a good foot taller the Punky.

Becky Youkstetter said...

The only punky episode that I remember is the one where Cherry almost dies in the freezer. That is some good TV!