Monday, January 11, 2010

Adieu


Hey ya'll. Well, the big day has come - I'll be getting shoulder surgery tomorrow. As I'll be out of comission for the rest of this week and in a sling the minute I get back to work next week, I'm afraid BriTunes is going to have to take a bit of a hiatus. I'm sure I'll post something here and there and you'll be hearing from me before you know but the daily posts are simply impossible.

I've heard many well wishes and I thank everyone for their thoughts and love. I'm definitely nervous, but know that it'll be fine.

Even if my doctor has four fingers.

Ta Ta for now!!

6 comments:

Chrislynn said...

Good luck Brian! I will miss you, but you need to take care of yourself and get better quickly! Love ya.

Anonymous said...

Four fingers?! WHA!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have were times of hardship when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never imagined that there weren't any need in big starting capital.
Nowadays, I feel good, I started take up real income.
It gets down to select a proper companion who uses your funds in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to answer the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theblogmoney.com

annette said...

You and Lil G are going into the hospital on the same day. I wish both my boys good luck.

I love you, Whitney, give us an update when you get the chance!

xo

Sarah said...

Sending good vibes your direction. I know it'll go swimmingly.

Q said...

XOXO