Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I Done Got Thingz to Say!

So even though I was away from BriTunes for a week, the world continued to evolve and holy Snooki, things still happened! And guess what? I gotz things to say!!!

*Marry Me Mayer



John Mayer is on the cover of this month's Rolling Stone. I would hit it so hard, you people don't even know. I mean, who cares if he's sure to give me the Herp, the man is hot and classless and can play a mean guitar while he croons in my ear about my Wonderland. Hit it hit it hit it. Done and Done.

*Shut Up Simon! Please?



My friend Josh was on American Idol last week and not only did he make it to air, he made it to Hollywood!! Holla!! It was really fun seeing someone I know on one of my favorite shows. What's funny about Josh is he had the exact same shoulder surgery I had and I'll be using his Phyiscal Therapist in three weeks. Physical Therapist to the STARS!! (I use the word "stars" very lightly).


*Speaking of American Idol...


"Pants on the Ground," sung by this old black guy, is offically my favorite song ever. I can't get it out of my head! "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground. Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground! With the gold in your mouf, hat turned sideways, lookin' like a FOOL wit cho pants on the ground!" I woke up at 8am Sunday singing it and let me just say...that is not a desired song to have in your head at 8 am Sunday morning.

*I Saw the Doctor

And I also saw pictures from my surgery!!!!


Grrrroooooossssssss!!!!! The upper left picture is a picture of my bone (on the right) and my torn labrum (on the left). Everything else is just kind of confusing. Doctor said I'm healing well, bruising and swelling should go down soon, and I can start PT in three weeks. On the up and up!

*The Golden Globes Happened...

And Glee won best comedy! Yay Glee! Glee kids, hooray!!! However, Lea Michele, Matt Morrison, and Jane Lynch didn't win in their respective categories. I was actually really upset about Jane because I felt like she absolutely deserved to win. As far as fashion is concerned....my favorite dress of the night actually belonged to one of my favorite ladies, Lea Michele.



Followed closely by Marion Cotiliard.



I also loved Jennifer Aniston, Halle Berry, and Reese Witherspoon's looks at the awards. Chloe Sevigny?


No. To both your win and the dress.

*Beat the Beat

Jersey Shore is frickin' awesome.



Even more awesome is watching it with Page Six. For whatever reason everything in the show is just *that* much funnier. I'm devastated to know it's going off the air next week. Good thing I've still got Bad Girls Club to fulfill my trashy tv requirement.

*I'd Like to Thank...

The Bachelor, Biggest Loser, repeats of 30 Rock, and Season 5 of Six Feet Under for keeping me company this past week. I never would have gotten through without you. However, "Fame" and "Julie and Julia" can suck it. They just put me to sleep.

*You Done Look...

Ril Weird, Heidi Montag.

Seriously, WHAT did you do? Her last plastic surgery was an improvement, I'll give her that. but this? Eek. No 23 year old should look like that. And it's even SCARIER when it talks!! I watched an interview yesterday and was seriously frightened.

In other "You look weird news...."

Remember DJ's boyfriend "Steve" from Full House? He done got old!!!!


Sigh...he was always so cute. Oh how the years have not been kind....

*Just for the Record...

I'm Team Conan, all the way.
More-O started a blog, ya'll!! It's fun, quirky, and cute. Just like it's host!! I encourage you to check it out here
And hell yeah I came up with the title. What what??!!!

No comments: