Friday, January 29, 2010

Let's Talk About...You Know What

I once hooked up with a MTV star.


Homo say what?!!? Last night Benji had a game night so as to 'say goodbye' to his old apartment. The usuals were there, copious amounts of red wine was drank, and I can honestly say I haven't laughed that hard in weeks. SUCH good times. At some point in the night someone brought up that old MTV group "2gether." Do you remember them? "You, plus sign, me, equals sign, us." Amazing, right? I was more than happy to tell my story last night about how I hooked up with one of the guys. But which one? No the really hot one (damn). Not the beefy one (damn). Not the dead one. Not Chris Farley's brother. The blonde one!!! It was probably three or four years after the show ended and he just happened to be in Salt Lake at a club. How random. I have to say....he's not lookin' too hot nowadays.


Eek!! Get some sleep boo, you done look ril tired.

Speaking of MTV, let's talk about The Buried Life.

It's this new show where guys go out to cross things off their Bucket List and in return help someone with the one thing they'd like to do before they die. This show had me crying on the bike yesterday at the gym. This show also has my new crush.


Meet Ben. Oh Ben, Ben, Ben. SO FRIGGIN HOT.



I mean, could he BE any more perfect?

MTV also likes to show him shirtless, which is aight with me.



Fingers crossed that he's the next MTV star I hook up with. Ben, marry me in Vermont!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nooo he's mine!

Heidi said...

OMG I love that show and I love Ben! Especially when his shirt is off! THAT is why we are friends forever!!!

Q said...

OMG - When I saw this - I was all, wait, what??? Then I remembered the story! Yeah, he's not that cute these days....