Thursday, January 21, 2010

My New Ringtone

For God's sakes people, give the man some cash!!!! He's only got 13 more minutes left of fame and I gotsta have that song. So do whatever you have to do so that he can go into a recording booth and put this song in iTunes. Cause I done be jonesing for it ril bad. "Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, lookin' like a foo witch yo pants on the ground!" Sigh...how I love it so.

Did you guys hear about how Rob Estes is leaving 90210? How in the world are they going to have a show about a high schooler without the da--"gold in yo mouf, hat turned sideways. Lookin' like a FOO witch yo pants on the ground!"

Sorry, got distracted.

So apparently Conan O'Brien settled with NBC for something like $45 million dollars. I feel bad for the guy, I really do. I can't believe how nasty NBC is be-"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground! Pull up your pants that be fallin' on the ground!"

Ugh. I just can't escape it. Time to just give in. Now if I could only figure out a way to make this my ringtone....

1 comment:

Hollywood Sucker said...

What a good idea for a ringtone. I've somehow completely missed all of pop culture for the past month, but I DO know about this guy. So that speaks to his fame.