Thursday, January 7, 2010

Wah Waaaaahhhh

I got nothin.'


No, f'real...like, nothing. Motivation, energy, self-control, you name it I ain't got it. Let's see...

*I went to the dentist yesterday. I have a lot of cavities and need a night guard because I grind my teeth. A night guard? I'm so Miranda. FML.

*I've been really good with my pre-surgery diet, having egg whites for breakfast and grilled chicken for lunch with a light dinner. And yet, I just ate a giant pack of Mike and Ikes. Second one in two days. FML.

*The State of the Union address may preempt the premiere of "Lost."


FML.

*I have a raging headache and due to my surgery I can't take any Tylenol or anything. FML.
* I still have no Hulu. FML.

Some days it's really easy to look on the bright side of things but there are those days where you're not great, you're not horrible, you're just kinda there.

However, after work today I'm planning on buying this shirt:

and that makes me very, very happy.

Also Mary J. Blige and Elton singing "I Guess That's Why They Call it the Blues"

also makes me very, very happy. And sad. It's a catch-22!

Ugh, screw it. Where's that damn Tylenol?!

3 comments:

Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrislynn said...

I have a headache, too. Love that shirt, though!

Q said...

way cute shirt! Mary & Elton - YES! And I too need to visit the dentist but it's been so long I'm nervous!!! I have a feeling I'll be joining the night guard club too....