Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Frik Frak

I hate your face.


I honestly don't know what the article is about. All I know is that the subject line includes the words "Kristen Stewart" and "Prostitution" and that's good enough to put a smile on my face. Ugh. She's the pits. She should be called "Kristen St-ew-ert."

In other news, it's FRIDAY!!!!!



For whatever reason, this week has just seemed like the lonnnnnnnngest. I need a good night's sleep so badly. Ever since I had surgery I haven't been able to sleep all the way through the night. I don't know if it's because of my sling or the pain or what but it's ANNOYING. I only have four more days in my sling and "Praise Jesus-ah!!" is all I have to say. Of course, then starts the painful Physical Therapy part, but whatevs. I'm choosing to not think about that. I'm trying to wean myself off of wearing the sling. I didn't wear it when I took the Subway to work this morning and it was so weird. It was like my arm wanted to be in the sling, and it kept tingling. I've got a ways to go before full recovery.


In celebrity news today, Lindsey's still crazy, Brittany Murphy's still dead, and Rihanna's still wearing ugly clothes.


Seriously Princess RiRi, WHAT is that all about?

No comments: