Thursday, February 4, 2010

Let Me....Bore You.

Remember that one time I saw Celia from Top Model at Toys for Tots?

She found my blog and commented on it.

I mean, how awesome is that?! I wonder if she has a Google alert so any time someone writes the words "Celia, Top Model" it comes up on her radar? I wonder if by writing that it's going to be sent to her. Uh Oh...I better say nice things from now on....Celia rocks! (But Alison for the win).
I got nothin' today. Seriously. You know those days where there's not a lot going on, nothing really in the news, and there's just a lack of inspiration in the air? Yeah, that's me. Let's see if I can make you as bored as I am.
*I went to the dentist yesterday. It was not fun.
*I had soup last night. I wasn't sure if the soup tasted weird because half of my taste buds were numb or because the soup was bad. Jury's still out.
*I got my haircut last night. It's not short enough. I'm so bored with my hairstyle lately but have no motivation to try something else.
*I finally watched last week's "Biggest Loser" and am REALLY happy Migdalia is gone. She was a bitch. Correction: Fat bitch. Seriously, she was almost as awful as Cruz Beckham.
*I ate fries last night. They were good. My grilled chicken wrap was not.
*I am O.V.E.R. the American Idol auditions - bring on Hollywood Week!!
*My morning started out awesome. Noon thirty? Yeah...not s'much.
*I am now going to the gym.
SEE?!!!?? Now you're as bored as I am!!! Wahoo!!!!

No comments: